YellowScan LiveStation provides system operators with the immediate and relevant information needed to ensure a smooth acquisition even in difficult working conditions. It renders a real-time, three-dimensional representation of the point cloud during flight, with ability to zoom, translate or rotate. Simultaneously, the user interface presents an immediate summary of the system’s status. The transect view easily allows the operator to check in real-time whether the LiDAR is able to penetrate a forest’s canopy and sample the ground. Missions can later be replayed for analyzing flight conditions and data.
A must for long endurance or critical LiDAR flights
- Live 3D point cloud visualization (including zooming, translation, rotation),
- Live transect and trajectory visualization,
- Speed, altitude, IMU & GNSS,
- Mission replay.
Live visualization during flight and mission replay
- Point cloud (Top or 3D view),
- Flight trajectory,
- Transect (LiDAR position, first and last echoes).
Navigation controls & status
- IMU & GNSS,
- Elapsed time,
- Radio signal.