Mapper II is a fully integrated LiDAR at an affordable price. Ideally suited to get point from the middle level vegetation thanks to its 3 echos. With a new ergonomic design and a stream-lined direct georeferencing workflow, YellowScan Mapper II is an excellent solution for your UAV projects with short-time data processing needs.
- Robust and reliable,
- Turn-key and simple to operate,
- Fully autonomous, can be mounted quickly on any drone,
- Direct georeferencing workflow for increased accuracy and efficiency of mapping from UAVs,
- LAS files generated in only a few minutes,
- LiveStation compatible to view your point cloud live,
- Camera synchronization for real time georeferencing of your pictures.
Typical mission parameters
Ibeo LUX Class 1 laser
Scanner field of view
Shots per second
Echoes per shot
up to 3
Applanix APX-15 UAV
* Precision, also called reproducibility or repeatability, accounts for the variation in successive measurements taken on the same target.
** Accuracy is the degree of conformity of a measured position to its actual (true) value.